pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Token IH?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 18:01:22 GMT
Hi,

I was able to display this file with the command line utilities.
https://pdfbox.apache.org/commandline/

However the file is encrypted with an empty user password. Did you
access the file with the command line utilities or with your own code?
If it is your own code, did you decrypt it?
See here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14769430/how-to-load-a-password-protected-pdf-form-using-pdfbox

or use loadNonSeq().

Re your question about a "PDF Explorer" - you can use our PDFDebugger
command line utility.

Tilman

Am 05.01.2015 um 09:25 schrieb Milan Tomic:
> Hi Tilman,
> 1) Yes I am using latest 1.8.8 version of PDFBox2) I have uploaded PDF file here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ON9cHcd9I2WVM1d0Y5QW9oNHc/view?usp=sharing
> Which PDF Explorer would you recommend so that even I could view this PDF internal structure?
> Thank you in advance for your help,Milan Tomic
>

>       On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 8:17 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>

or how to workaround this problem. Is there some setting "ignore IDs"?