pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Julien B├ęti <jul...@beti.name>
Subject PDFBox-generated PDF/A-1b not validated using PDFBox validation
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:31:16 GMT
Hello,

Attached, you'll find a sample java code which creates a PDF/A-1b file
using CreatePDFA sample [1], and then immediately tries to validate it
using Preflight as described in Cookbook [2]

The validation fails with the following error:
--8<----------------
The file/tmp/test.pdf is not valid, error(s) :
7.1 : Error on MetaData, xmp should start with a processing instruction
-->8----------------

I'm using PDFBox to generates PDF/A files which are validated by an
application which obviously uses PDFBox for validation, and my PDF
files are rejected for the moment, with the same error.

Could you please tell me what's missing in CreatePDFA sample to make
it pass the validation?

Kind Regards,

Julien.

[1]