pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 15:52:12 GMT
With plugin

Maruan Sahyoun

> Am 25.01.2015 um 16:37 schrieb Stefan Falk <s.falk@student.tugraz.at>:
>
> That would be great!
>
> But don't you use a plugin for the project integration? Or do you build the project from
command line and import the single projects manually?

> Best regards,
> Stefan
>
>> On 2015-01-25 16:34, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
>> Hi Stefan - I'm using Eclipse and Maven to build PDFBox - can send you my configuration
later today

>> Maruan Sahyoun
>>
>>> Am 25.01.2015 um 16:27 schrieb Stefan Falk <s.falk@student.tugraz.at>:
>>>
>>> Alright I think I'll use another building tool
>>>
>>> Can you recommend a plugin that should work "on the fly" with the pdfbox project?
>>>
>>> I do not necessarily have to use m2e ..
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> Best regards, Stefan

priority and the eclipse problem is a high priority, please attach the current log unless
it's the same you attached to your SO post:

execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" and points to this:
switch to a different tool, i.e. m2e is more part of the problem than part of the solution.