pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Milan Tomic <tomicmi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Token IH?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 08:25:54 GMT
Hi Tilman,
1) Yes I am using latest 1.8.8 version of PDFBox2) I have uploaded PDF file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ON9cHcd9I2WVM1d0Y5QW9oNHc/view?usp=sharing
Which PDF Explorer would you recommend so that even I could view this PDF internal structure?
Thank you in advance for your help,Milan Tomic

     On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 8:17 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>