pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Vorpahl,Lucinda" <vorpahl.luci...@heb.com>
Subject RE: How to draw duplicate data using PDFBox
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:56:39 GMT
I got it to work with the provided examples.
Thank you very much for your help.

Lucy Vorpahl
-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 3:35 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to draw duplicate data using PDFBox

I was afraid that you would ask that, because I've never used it for creating, only had to
do with it when rendering :-(

You could get the SuperimposePage.java example in the source download (which uses Layerutility),
or this posting by "mkl":
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stackoverflow.com_questions_26256546_how-2Dto-2Dinsert-2Dan-2Dpdpage-2Dwithin-2Danother-2Dpdpage-2Dwith-2Dpdfbox&d=AwIC-g&c=RI9dKKMRNVHr9NFa7OQiQw&r=46g1Q9l2ygNJoVl15Feuc2oj-eK5kwz0sL2OtXB9UQA&m=K7M80HRQwt_5i-kStkwiYcqmy_8o4MNUeVIoMQDOf_8&s=iXuDVzPxIti5QIG0pn2XSebFdyPwj_0ZSx02_fgxq4c&e=

While none of the two will directly do what you need, they should tell you the general direction
to go, i.e. that you'd understand what a content stream is, and how to fill it, and what an
XForm is.

I suggest you start with something very small and non confidential and post the code if it
doesn't work properly.

Tilman