pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Vorpahl,Lucinda" <vorpahl.luci...@heb.com>
Subject How to draw duplicate data using PDFBox
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:31:33 GMT
I am creating a pdf document using pdfbox.
I have no problem creating the document with one rectangle filled in with data but now I want
to copy the data and write it multiple times on the same page.
Example:

[Hello  How  Are   You][Hello  How  Are   You][Hello  How  Are   You]

I know I can write out the line of text over and over specifying the textTranslation but there
is a lot of text so I wanted to see if there were other options like somehow cloning the original
rectangle.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Lucy Vorpahl