pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFMergerUtility maximum file size limit?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:49:01 GMT
First problem: Download the PDF ISO Specs file (
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf), make 3 copies
of it in the same folder and attempt to merge it using PDFMergerUtility.
The result is this:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resourceDictionary is null
Combined as:
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDResources.<init>(PDResources.java:68)
    at
org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFMergerUtility.appendDocument(PDFMergerUtility.java:439)
    at
org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFMergerUtility.mergeDocuments(PDFMergerUtility.java:189)