pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Nemiz, Elvi" <esne...@seafdec.org.ph>
Subject How to concatenate two pdfs and retain bookmarks and pdf/a compliance using pdfbox?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:55:33 GMT
Dear All,

I would like to retain PDF/A compliance of the source document after
merging to a generated cover page. Also, I would like to retain the
bookmarks and metadata if it is existing from the source pdf. I have posted
this in Stackoverflow but no one answered. Here's the link to my SO post: How
to concatenate two pdfs and retain bookmarks and pdf/a compliance using
pdfbox?
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26695190/how-to-concatenate-two-pdfs-and-retain-bookmarks-and-pdf-a-compliance-using-pdfb>.
If somebody from the list can at least guide me on how to achieve this, I
would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and regards,

euler