pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Amanda Burma <ama...@froglogic.com>
Subject Re: help using PDFBox to print HTML > PDF
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:45:01 GMT
Brzrk,

On 12/17/14, 12:38 PM, Brzrk One wrote:
> I read Amanda as wanting to convert HTML => PDF,
> and Tilman wanting to convert PDF => HTML.
That is correct. I want to take an HTML and convert it to PDF.

Amanda

--
*View our upcoming webinars & events
<http://www.froglogic.com/news-events/events/>*

Amanda Burma | Technical Marketing & Sales Engineer
froglogic <http://www.froglogic.com> | Automated GUI Testing & Code Coverage
amanda@froglogic.com | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/GUI-Test-Automation-froglogic-Squish-3774650>