pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to concatenate two pdfs and retain bookmarks and pdf/a compliance using pdfbox?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:43:36 GMT
I didn't test your code but it is probably more difficult than that.

1) instead of asking, try the code and then check the result file with
the PDFBox Preflight command line application.
http://apache.mirror.iphh.net/pdfbox/1.8.7/preflight-app-1.8.7.jar

2) re "more difficult" - have a look at the source code of
PDFMergerUtility :-(

Tilman