pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: PDFMerge Exception
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:39:53 GMT
Try using the latest 2.0 snapshot, recursive resources are handled differently in 2.0, so the
problem may not exist there.

-- John

> On 16 Dec 2014, at 12:03, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Yes, you can file a bug in JIRA, but if there's really this resource recursion, the best
that can be done is that have PDFMerger output an error.

> You mentioned that you thought that the file might be problematic. Did you have other
trouble already?

> Tilman
>
> Am 16.12.2014 um 20:55 schrieb Marc Davis:
>> Yes, of course, I meant the first file.  I should have labelled it file1, file2.
 Next steps??  File a bug?

>> Thanks,
>> Marc
>>

>>> On Dec 16, 2014, at 2:54 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is the first file that makes the trouble, when trying to merge it with itself.
This doesn't happen with the second one.

with this file <https://www.dropbox.com/s/08xappgyx391q4u/diels%202.pdf?dl=0>.