pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lorena Leishman <lorenaleish...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Token IH?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 19:12:42 GMT
Hi Tilman,
I think you sent this email to me by mistake.
      From: Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
 To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
 Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:17 AM
 Subject: Re: Token IH?

Hi,

1) What version are you using? If below version 1.8.8, then use that one
If the error still happens :
2) please upload your PDF to a public place

No this shouldn't be "ignored", maybe there is a deeper problem. The
only PDF operator that starts with "I" is "ID" (inline image).

Tilman

Am 31.12.2014 um 11:18 schrieb Milan Tomic:
> Hello,
> I got this exception:
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error: Expected operator 'ID' actual='IH'
>      at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFStreamParser.parseNextToken(PDFStreamParser.java:391)
>      at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFStreamParser.parse(PDFStreamParser.java:143)
> while parsing a PDF exported from SugarCRM, but I have no idea what it means or how to
workaround this problem. Is there some setting "ignore IDs"?