pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher So" <chr...@necaonline.com>
Subject Help creating PDPage object
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:33:22 GMT
Hi all,

I want to pull text from a pdf file. I decided to use PDFTextStripperByArea
to get the text since all the pages are the same structural format and the
required text will always be in the same location on each page. I ran into a
problem with the extractRegions method which calls for a PDPage object.
Right now I have the pdf file loaded successfully into the PDDocument object
and cannot figure out how to make a PDPage object from the first page of the
file so I can extract the text.

Thanks for any help.

Chris