pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Liesbeth Everaerts" <leverae...@baltimoreaircoil.be>
Subject PDFMergerUtility broken links
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:45:44 GMT

Hello,

I'm using PDFMergerUtility of PDFBox to merge several PDF documents into 1
big PDF file.
Some of those files contain hyperlinks to our website.

version 1.8.7: all the links are broken and replaced by "file:///c|/TEMP/|
bÿ after merging"

version 1.8.3: the links of the first document are oke, those of the
following documents are replaced by "file:///c|/TEMP/|bÿ after merging"

Is this a known problem or how can I fix  this

Thanks
Liesbeth

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by telephone or e-mail, and delete the electronic version of the message from your system.
Thank you.

This email has been scanned by the IT101 / Symantec.cloud Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.it101.be