pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kernel freak <kernelfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding PDFBox book or documentation
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 07:59:52 GMT
Hello,

Yes, but the examples I see are very basic and the API's are quite
extensive. In short PDFBox can do a lot, but I have no way of finding
something quickly what I am looking for. I guess I have no option but to go
through the API's and the basic examples to do what I want. My tasks are :

1) getting the data from the database(I have methods for that), format it
in correct way and put it in PDF:
2) As the information in database can be small or big, I have to adjust
that in PDF.
3) The information in database has to be put on top of certain images in
the pdf.