pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Regarding PDFBox book or documentation
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 19:43:09 GMT
Hi,

There is no "PDFBox in action" book, if that is what you mean.

Most people learn by seeing examples.

If there's a specific PDF element that you would like as example, just ask.

However creating PDFs has only very basic support in PDFBox, i.e. you
have to do everything youself, there's no higher API, e.g. for
paragraphs or tables (there's a user who created a class for tables).

A totally different approach would be Apache FOP.

Tilman