pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: Input data on top of images in PDFBox
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 06:20:26 GMT
Hi,

Our mailing list doesn’t support attachments, so you’ll need to upload the files to a
public host and share a link instead.

When you say “notes” do you mean using the proper PDF “annotation” feature, or just
some content which you want to insert into the PDF?

-- John

> On 12 Nov 2014, at 02:00, Kernel freak <kernelfreak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello friends,
>
> I am currently using PDFBox for creating PDF's. I hit a major roadblock creating a complex
layout using PDFBox, so I decided to create an image of the layout, and put data on top of
it.
> I am attaching how the baselayout looks, we have modified the layout, so its more colorful
and all. As you can see from the image, the baselayout has many sections and there the user
can add notes. Every note has one one image again. So, once I have given the image to PDF
which is being created, I want to add 'note' images using PDFBox and then the notes.
> Is it possible using PDFBox? Kindly let me know. Thank you. Sorry if I am explaining
this in a weird fashion, not a good week it has been with all this PDF stuff.