pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lauretta Carroll <carr...@practicetoday.com>
Subject Re: Installing and compiling PDFBox
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:10:02 GMT
Thanks Frank and Tilman for such prompt responses ...

What I am trying to accomplish is really quite simple ...

I am trying to compile ImportxFDF.exe.

Once upon a time (2006 to be exact), the PDFBox install contained a bin
folder that contained Importxfdf.exe and associated dlls.
This is no longer the case with the current release of PDFBox.1.8.7.

I am trying to recreate these files because the 2006 ImportxFDF.exe
executable no longer works with Adoble 9x fillable forms.

The PDFBox "build.xml" file contains the following snippet for building
ImportxFDF.exe and the associated dlls:

[image: Inline image 1]

This is what I am trying to compile.
And yes ... I will trade US dollars for a solution ...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~LCarroll