pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Menon <rajeevrmen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force download of FDF file in Internet Explorer
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:37:51 GMT
*How do I create the FDFDocument to import into the acroForm?*

        PDAcroForm acroForm = docCatalog.getAcroForm();
        acroForm.setXFA(null);
        acroForm.importFDF(FDFDocument arg0);

*The following is how I send the FDF content to browser currently.*

output.println("%FDF-1.2");
            output.println("1 0 obj <<");
            output.println("/FDF <<");
            output.println("/F(https://servername/sample.pdf)");