pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Menon <rajeevrmen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve the format of a date field in PDF
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:58:26 GMT
Hi Maruan,

Thanks for putting me in the right direction. I tried the following to get
the details in the actions object.

                System.out.println("actions K:
"+field.getActions().getCOSDictionary().getDictionaryObject("K"));
                System.out.println("actions F:
"+field.getActions().getCOSDictionary().getDictionaryObject("F"));

Here is the content of the COSDictionary.

COSDictionary{
(COSName{F}:COSDictionary{(COSName{JS}:COSString{AFDate_FormatEx("*yyyymmdd*");})

(COSName{S}:COSName{JavaScript}) })
(COSName{K}:COSDictionary{(COSName{JS}:COSString{AFDate_Keysd");})
(COSName{S}:COSName{JavaScrit}) })
}
Is there any direct method to extract the "yyyymmdd" instead of doing
string operations on this text?

Thanks,
Rajeev.