pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Menon <rajeevrmen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-line text or wrap to next line Issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:57:59 GMT
I tried the string with the "\n" and it successfully inserted new lines in
the multi-line field in the PDF Form.

However, the text in a line that is too long doesn't automatically wrap to
next line. When I click in the field, the text wraps to next line and if I
click outside the field, the text shows as single line (cutting off the
content that cannot fit in the field).

Is there anyway to fix this issue?