pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Frank van der Hulst <drifter.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing and compiling PDFBox
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:35:32 GMT
Hi Lauretta,

>> Can someone please point me to the documentation to compile PDFBox?

Have you been to https://pdfbox.apache.org/building.html ?

FWIW, I use NetBeans, and the key thing is to create a Maven project, with
the POM including

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.pdfbox</groupId>
  <artifactId>pdfbox</artifactId>

Downloading of dependency jars and so on just happens automatically.

>> Is there a fee based PDFBox Helpline anywhere on planet earth?

Feel free to send me all your money ;)

Frank