pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tres Finocchiaro <tres.finocchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: embedded fonts
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:17:18 GMT
@Tilman,

About 8 months has gone by since your very generous response about the
features in PDFBOX 2.0, specifically those in regards to font rendering.

Are embedded fonts still waiting on the 2.0 release, or have there been
changes in 1.8.7 which have accelerated some of these features to the 1.8
branch?

I'm sorry if this question is answered elsewhere.  We are looking to
migrate an open source product from pdf-renderer, and font support is our
biggest hurdle currently. :)

- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com