pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From andrew lee <andrewlee2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find and replace text in pdf report
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 11:38:02 GMT
Hi Tilman;
Thanks for the advice. If you notice my attached file, the Account Number:
0123456789 location will be fixed on every report.
Does this mean PDFTextStripperByArea will be able to read it?

What if the [First Name], [Last Name] & [Address] is an editable field.
Will iText be able to fill them will information that I obtain from a
database?

Thanks;
andrew