pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PrintImageLocations example program issue
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:55:38 GMT
Am 29.10.2014 um 13:12 schrieb Sanyam Goel:
> This program throws error while at line page.getMediaBox().getHeight()

"This program throws error" is analog to somebody phoning a medical
doctor and asking him "I feel ill why is this so". Please post the exact
exception and the full stack trace. And as Maruan said, we need the PDF
too and the version. (The answer to the version question would either be
1.8.7 or "trunk"; if your version is below, then please update first
https://pdfbox.apache.org/downloads.html )

If you're working with the trunk with svn, then rather get a version
from last friday.

Tilman