pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "twopals@juno.com" <twop...@juno.com>
Subject Help, values I load in from an FDF file into a PDF are not appearing u sing PDFbox inportFDF
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:56:32 GMT
The field values are not visible when I click in the fields that should have hadvalues populated
in them based on the FDF that was imported. Pete--------------- I am trying to load field
values into a PDF template using an FDF file. however the values do notappear in the PDF that
is saved to the file system. I can open the PDF and manually import theFDF file and the field
values populate so that tell me the FDF file is formatted correctly.The code is not generating
any errors. The PDF fields are empty when I open the PDF document. File input = new File(flds[1]);fdf
= FDFDocument.load(input);System.out.println("FDF file loaded");PDDocumentCatalog docCatalog
= pd .getDocumentCatalog();PDAcroForm acroForm = docCatalog.getAcroForm();acroForm.setCacheFields(
true ); acroForm.importFDF( fdf );System.out.println(" FDF form imported" );try {   pd.save(PDFname);
  System.out.println("Saved file as: " + PDFname); pd.close();   System.out.println( "--------------------------------");}
  catch (COSVisitorException e) { e.printStackTrace();}
Map Your Flood Risk
Find Floodplan Maps, Facts, FAQs, Your Flood Risk Profile and More!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/544a84f26c42b4f24596st01vuc