pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Dubuc <shaarea...@gmail.com>
Subject Where's PDDocument?
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:44:48 GMT
I have this strange problem where I imported into Eclipse the 1.8.6 and can
see most of it, but not all of it?

I downloaded PDFBox 1.8.6 from Apache

I then copied it into a 'res' folder I created at the root my Java/Eclipse
project. I then right clicked on the project, went to properties, then into
Java Build Path, then in Libraries, then I clicked on Add JARS... and added
it and its documentation.

Click here to see the results: http://i.imgur.com/Q9XJwuY.png

>From then on, in my code, I could import(ish) PDFBox.

For example, I can see:

import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.*;

But, if you want to do something useful, you need to import more, often in
the form of:

import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument;import
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDPage;import
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.edit.PDPageContentStream;import
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1Font;import
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFont;

For some odd reason, I see don't see these...

Click here for a screenshot of the imports...
http://i.stack.imgur.com/PHNKo.png

Could anyone elucidate this for me, please?