pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Error Message
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:55:19 GMT
these messages are created when a content stream within a PDF is processed. These streams define
the graphical content within a PDF such as text, lines etc.

Now content belonging together can be marked by BMC and BDC to start a kind of group and EMC
to end such group.

The PDFStreamEngine doesn’t have a special handling for such groups on default as for most
use cases such as text extraction or rendering they can be safely ignored.

The INFO is simply to inform the user about that.

Kind regards

Maruan