pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Raf Batista <...@ronelinc.com>
Subject PDFBox Help
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:38:45 GMT
Hi!

First, apologies if this got sent to the list multiple times. It was an issue on m side with
my mail client. All good now. The inquiry is serious, though.

I am glad to have found PDFBox!

I'm working on a solution for a client that needs to print a series of PDFs. The printing
needs to automatically send a PDF to print once it is generated from data in a database.

I've found a way of executing Groovy scripts from within the database code. But, I can't seem
to get PDFBox to send the document to print. I've tried using print() and silentPrint(). Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

--Raf Batista
Ronel Data