pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Balaji Venkatamohan <bvenk...@tibco.com>
Subject How to decrypt a PDF document when supplied an owner password
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 21:33:48 GMT
I want to know if PdfBox provides an option to decrypt a PDF document given
its owner password and not its user password?

I use :

DecryptionMaterial decryptionMaterial = new
StandardDecryptionMaterial("owner_password");
document.openProtection(decryptionMaterial);

I searched the net but could not find a matching issue. If it is a repeat
question and if there already exists a solution to this, please provide me
the link to the issue.

Thanks,
Balaji