pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Juho Terrijärvi <j.terrija...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page numbering in created pdf
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:36:59 GMT
Let me rephrase the question since the picture did not bring so much more
information.

So after merging huge number of pdf documents to a single document the
document has let us say 1000 pages. If I then want to print the document
the printer only says that the document has 29 pages. This is problematic
if I want to print pages let us say from 1 to 200 the printer decides to
print pages from 1 to 300.

So the final pdf document has the page numbering from the merged documents.
Is there a way to delete the page numbering after merging the document and
create it anew?

Best,

Juho

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
wrote:

> Please upload it on a public server, attachments are often deleted here
>
> Tilman
>
> Am 18.08.2014 15:21, schrieb Juho Terrijärvi:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a question concerning the page numbering of the created document.
>> I have merged quite a lot of pdfs to one single pdf. The amount of pages is
>> the correct one but if I want to print the document or use adobe acrobat to
>> extract pages etc then the page numbering is wrong. How could I remove the
>> page numbers and set them starting from the first page.
>>
>> It's hard to explain but see the attached image.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Juho Terrijärvi
>> j.terrijarvi@gmail.com <mailto:j.terrijarvi@gmail.com>