pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject Overlay with PDF
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:01:48 GMT
Hello,

I try to overlay PDF File with other PDF Pages.
So to say to stamp the first page with a title page and for the following pages I want to
stamp the head and also the foot of each page.
I want to use the version 1.8.6 of pdfbox.
I tried last time with the version 1.8.2 with success, but now I struggle because my PDF view
tells me that the stamped PDF is demaged.

Just to explain the attached files:
Dok1.pdf = original
Out.2.pdf = stamped with 1.8.6
Out.3.pdf = stamped with 1.8.2 (next mail maybe)

So what is the difference between 1.8.2 and 1.8.6 in this case?
Kind regards
Markus