pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Highlighted text annotation -- extract color and show in English name
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:32:58 GMT
Your example shows the same color, not different colors, and all yellow
(red + green = yellow in the RGB model)

Maybe upload the pdf somewhere (it can't be attached here)

Tilman

Am 19.08.2014 15:41, schrieb Nicholas Poon:
> Hi, actually I tried with getR, getG and getB before but it seems like the numbers returned
are not talking about the color of the highlighted text box. I just highlighted the text by
Adobe Reader with default yellow color, red and blue color at different area. One strange
thing is even I am using same color (e.g. yellow) to highlight at different areas, the PDGamma
strings returned with different values.

> For getR, getG and getB, I can only get 1 or 0, but not hex-codes or decimal figures
for RGB conversion.

> I wish to get the highlighted text area color but not the text color, any further hints?
 Thanks.