pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Westphal <benjamin.westp...@saxess.ag>
Subject Find drawn lines on pdf-page
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 09:04:22 GMT
Hey there,

my problem is as follows:
i have a document with a table on it. For determining where the table
starts, the table endes and where the table header is, i would like to
find the border of the table and the inner row-lines.

My idea was to find all drawn lines on a pdf document and all borders
and get the start and endposition of this lines (I'm sorry, im not very
into the pdf specification)

is this possible with pdfbox and if yes, how? i thought about iterating
about the tokens, but - as i said -  im not very into the spec of pdf
and so i didn't really know what to look for.

i found a function in PDPageContentStream.drawLine() but i dind't get
informations in it how to may READ/get lines.

thanks in advance