pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Amir H. Jadidinejad" <amir.jad...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject How to convert TextPosition of a character into appropriate values of QuadPoints and PDRectangle?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:13:14 GMT
I have the position of a stream of characters in the input pdf file. Each character has a TextPosition
object.

Suppose that, I want to highlight this stream of characters. As I know, I have to leverage
PDAnnotationTextMarkup. This class requires the position of the annotation which is set by
"setRectangle()" and "setQuadPoints()" functions.

I don't know how to convert a TextPosition object into PDRectangle and QuadPoints equivalence.