pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: PDF signing and sign image
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:25:05 GMT
Hi Bruno,

could you try with a different image format such as jpg?

BR
Maruan

Am 26.06.2014 um 13:03 schrieb Bruno Svorinic <BRUNO@MIT-Software.hr>:

> Hi Maruan,
>
> thanks for the prompt reply. I've uploaded files to DropBox:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/test.pdf
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/test_signed.pdf
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/testpotpis.bmp
>
> I hope they're accessible now...
>
> Best regards,
> Bruno

> Hi Bruno,
>
> the attachments didn’t make it through due to limitations of the mailing list. Could
you upload them to a public location?

> BR
> Maruan Sahyoun
>
> Am 26.06.2014 um 12:27 schrieb Bruno Svorinic <BRUNO@MIT-Software.hr>:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > this is my first writing to (Apache) mailing list, forgive me if I'm doing something
wrong...

> > I am evaluating pdfbox to see if I can use it for signing PDF documents. I'm using
CreateVisibleSignature.java from Examples. I can sign the document and get signed PDF out
but I can't get the image to be displayed correctly. The image (as far as I can tell) is there
but it's not displayed correctly. Any hint in what I'm doing wrong? I'm attaching original
PDF, sign image and result PDF...