pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From martin.lichtb...@freenet.de
Subject PDFText2HTML two-column problem
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:54:36 GMT
Hello PDFBox community,

our team has a nasty problem with PDFBox.
We are using "pdfbox.util.PDFText2HTML" to convert the PDF-text-documents in HTML. For our
software it's very important, that the text in the output HTML-document is in the original/right
order.
But that isn't the case if we have two-column PDF-Documents. Somehow PDFBox changes the order
of the in the output if we have a two-column document as input. Which means, that the text
of column two comes before the text of column one in the output HTML-document.
Would be great if you have an idea how to fix it. Thank you!

Best greetings
Martin L.

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich
mit freenetMail