pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Robert Strauch <robert.stra...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Changing font tag for BaseFont
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:07:02 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for hitting the wrong mailing list. I have switched to the users
list.

The reason behind my question is the following:
I need to compare a server generated PDF with a template PDF by their
SHA-1 checksums. However this tag (here: IKOTCH) is dynamically
generated with each PDF generation on the server, i.e. two PDF
generation processes may produce two different tags. In order to compare
the file checksums I would like to set the tag to a fixed value as it
does not interfere with the rest of the document.

BR,
Robert