pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Svorinic" <BR...@MIT-Software.hr>
Subject Re: PDF signing and sign image
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:03:56 GMT
Hi Maruan,

thanks for the prompt reply. I've uploaded files to DropBox:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/test.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/test_signed.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29952195/testpotpis.bmp

I hope they're accessible now...

Best regards,
Bruno

>>> Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> 26.6.2014 12:29 >>>
Hi Bruno,

the attachments didn’t make it through due to limitations of the
mailing list. Could you upload them to a public location?

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Am 26.06.2014 um 12:27 schrieb Bruno Svorinic <BRUNO@MIT-Software.hr>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> this is my first writing to (Apache) mailing list, forgive me if I'm
doing something wrong...

> I am evaluating pdfbox to see if I can use it for signing PDF
documents. I'm using CreateVisibleSignature.java from Examples. I can
sign the document and get signed PDF out but I can't get the image to be
displayed correctly. The image (as far as I can tell) is there but it's
not displayed correctly. Any hint in what I'm doing wrong? I'm attaching
original PDF, sign image and result PDF...