pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: PDF signing and sign image
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:29:58 GMT
Hi Bruno,

the attachments didn’t make it through due to limitations of the mailing list. Could you
upload them to a public location?

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Am 26.06.2014 um 12:27 schrieb Bruno Svorinic <BRUNO@MIT-Software.hr>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> this is my first writing to (Apache) mailing list, forgive me if I'm doing something
wrong...

> I am evaluating pdfbox to see if I can use it for signing PDF documents. I'm using CreateVisibleSignature.java
from Examples. I can sign the document and get signed PDF out but I can't get the image to
be displayed correctly. The image (as far as I can tell) is there but it's not displayed correctly.
Any hint in what I'm doing wrong? I'm attaching original PDF, sign image and result PDF...