pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Changing font tag for BaseFont
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:58:58 GMT
Hi,

why do you need to change that tag? IKOTCH+ as a prefix to the font is used because you font
is subsetted i.e. not all glyphs of the font have been written into the PDF file. This is
inline with the specification.

As usage questions are discussed on the users mailing list may I ask you to use that in the
future?

BR

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 05.06.2014 um 09:12 schrieb Robert Strauch <robert.strauch@gmx.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a PDF which embeds a TrueType font called UnicodeDoc. Within the PDF I can see
the following:

> /BaseFont /IKOTCH+UnicodeDoc
>
> Is it possible using PDFBox to change the tag value IKOTCH and if so how? I know that
this value may be different for other documents. However I just need acces to this tagbut
I cannot find the appropriate way.