pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Richard Johnson <rich...@ytivarg.com>
Subject Radio Groups
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:02:52 GMT
Hi all,

It's probably a newbie question but I didn't see the answer handy.

I'm trying to fill a form that has a radio group built using the pattern:

   *  name two check boxes the same
   *  give them differing export values

In this case the two checkboxes are both named "RadioButton".  One has
the export value "Male", the other "Female."   Renaming one of the fields is
not really an option.  Our client provided the template and reads the form
automatically.  Renaming would break it.

What is a good way to figure out which one is the right one to set (i.e. how
can we read exportValue?  or is there a better way?),  and them what's a
good way to set the one I want?

Richard Johnson