pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Duff Johnson <duff.john...@pdfa.org>
Subject Re: Unable to mark document as tagged
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:51:36 GMT
> this information alone doesn’t make a document a tagged PDF! You might not have the
structure information needed within your PDF.

Indeed…

Not all implementations using tagged PDF are for the purposes of accessibility… but many
are. If this is your situation I’d like to suggest that you take a look at the PDF Association’s
Matterhorn Protocol. It’s the definitive algorithm for ISO 14289 (PDF/UA) conformance:

http://www.pdfa.org/publication/the-matterhorn-protocol-1/

Duff Johnson

PDF Association, Vice Chairman, &
  Chairman, North American Chapter

p  +1.617 283 4226
e  duff.johnson@pdfa.org
w  http://www.pdfa.org
l  http://www.linkedin.com/in/duffjohnson/

PDF Association · Association for Digital Document Standards e.V.
Neue Kantstrasse 14 · 14057 Berlin · Germany
Tel +49 30 4439 0310 Fax: +49 30 3940 5099
District Court: Berlin-Charlottenburg VR 26099 B

Save the Date!
PDF Days in Europe 2014, June 16-17!
http://www.pdfa.org/event/save-the-date-pdf-days-europe-2014/