pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Cornelis Hoeflake <c.hoefl...@postex.com>
Subject Re: load custom external fonts
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 06:59:28 GMT
Hi,

To make my question clear, it is required for rendering a PDF which uses
fonts that are not embedded in the PDF. So I have to load the fonts from
external sources. In my case it is used for an Java environment with
multiple customers (multi tenant) and they (the customers) could upload
their own fonts.
So I need a dynamic mapping because the font of customer A may not be used
for B.

Kind regards,
Cornelis Hoeflake