pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <jwo...@absolute-performance.com>
Subject TextToPDF Adding page break
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 17:27:38 GMT
I solved a biz req using the TextToPDF command of PDFBox, thanks for this
wonderful tool.

Now I'd like to insert page breaks and it looks like a development project
:) I tried adding ^L's to the original text document to see if that
resulted in page breaks from TextToPDF conversion, but no joy there.

Is there anyway to break pages at specified places in an original text
document so TextToPDF will break the pages there, or do I acutally have to
do real work and learn the API to do this?

Thanks!