pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <jwo...@absolute-performance.com>
Subject Re: TextToPDF Adding page break
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 15:44:36 GMT
Yes, thanks, that's what I'm trying not to do. If possible. Not because of
pdfbox source but because of Maven.

--
Absolute Performance, Inc.
6328 Monarch Park Place

NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE:  This communication including any and all
attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying further
distribution or use of this communication is prohibited.  If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy
all copies of this communication immediately.