pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <Francesca.Herpe...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space when converting PDF with Version 2.0.0
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 07:37:15 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the additional information.

I took a quick look and I think I will change my code accordingly to use the ImageIOUtils.
I think this will help with performance and memory already.

Concerning the different compression mode, correct me if I am wrong, but the resulting TIFs
will only be black and white?
I am not sure if the customer is in favour of that that's but I will  keep it in mind for
later development and discussion.

Thanks and kind regards,
Francesca

Francesca Herpertz | Technical Consultant iWorks | Professional Services & Delivery iWorks
| Insurance | SunGard |
Solmsstraße 18, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel + 49 (0)69 70768 510 | Mob + 49 (0) 176 1111 0143
francesca.herpertz@sungard.com<mailto:francesca.herpertz@sungard.com>
www.sungard.com<http://www.sungard.com/>  www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance<http://www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance>
www.sungard.com/insurance/risk<http://www.sungard.com/insurance/risk>

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
SunGard Systeme GmbH * Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
* Geschäftsführer: Dean B. Gluyas, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria
E. Silbey

[cid:image004.jpg@01CDECBA.225FFA80]

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF1C36.04A09C00]