pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Toni Helenius <Toni.Helen...@syncrontech.com>
Subject RE: Adding SVG images to PDF
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 05:33:09 GMT
Hi,

thank you for the quick answer. We are already using Batik so it seems this is an easy thing
after all.

I also managed to get some decent results by generating PNG images 10 times larger than that
I would display on the PDF (PDImage scales). It displayed very ok even with huge zoom levels.
And didn't even grow the PDF file size much. But SVG would be better still. Thank you!