pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Confidential Confidential <hqsoftwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDActionURI action
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 09:54:53 GMT
Hello, that was my first idea but this forum made me doubt :

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3487576

Of course there're the mime types and so if the link ends with "PDF" the OS
will open it using the defined application, but... is it really the case ?
Is there not a specific parameter stored within the action link object
itself ? (and maybe it's not supported by PDFBox ..)

Thanks,

HQS