pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Adriaan Joubert <adriaan...@gmail.com>
Subject XObject generation
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:26:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to add an XObjectForm to a document that I'm generating. This is
for a template that I want to apply to every single page. I would like to
add an image, a few bits of text and some simple graphics. However I'm
having trouble figuring out how to put it all together. There are a few
examples manipulating XObjects from existing documents, but I haven't
managed to put it together from scratch.

Does anybody have an example of how to do this? Or at least some advice how
to go about it?

Much appreciated,

Adriaan